The Stitch Festival 21st to 24th March, 2024 Stand B30
The Stitch Festival is from Thursday 21st March for 4 days to Sunday 24th March at The Business Design Centre, Islington, London. This is one of our favourite venues.
Opening times are
Thurs 21st March 10.00 - 20.00 (late shopping)
Fri 22nd March 10.00 - 17.30
Sat 23rd March 10.00 - 17.30
Sun 24th March 10.00 - 15.00
As you enter via the Main Entrance on the Ground Floor we are on the right hand side on our usual Stand B30 at the bottom of the stairs. This area is known as The Village Green.
Here is a taster of the huge range of Liberty fabrics we will have with us
- Liberty Tana Lawn
- Liberty Organic Tana Lawn
- Liberty Needlecord
- Liberty Lasenby Quilting Cottons - Fat Quarters
- Liberty Jersey
- Liberty Lantana
- Liberty Linen & Silk
- Liberty Fleece
- Liberty Dressmaking patterns.
Fabrics are available in small piece packs through to how ever many metres you would like - so something for every price point and Project.
All at Amazing Show Prices!! so do come and see us.
Liberty Tana Lawn - we will have a huge selection with us at the Show
New Liberty Lantana - Arboretum Valley
New Liberty Fleece - Ianthe Blossom & Bourton
New Liberty Satin Silk - Jessica's Picnic & Passion Flower
Will be bringing hundreds of Liberty Quilting Cotton Fat Quarters
We will also have Liberty Dressmaking Patterns
What's on at The Stitch Festival
- 150 Exhibitors selling fabrics, crafting and sewing accessories, sewing and overlocking machines, knitting & crochet supplies and much more
- over 200 Workshops to accommodate all skill levels, interests and latest trends. Book your workshops now
Looking forward to seeing you
Susan & Team xx