Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. This website and its content is copyright of Sewbox © 2011 all rights reserved.
Making A Purchase
When you proceed to the checkout, you will be asked if you would like to check out as a guest, or register to create an account (or log in if you already have one). Creating an account is optional but will allow you to pass through check-out more quickly on future occasions.
When you check out, a postage charge will be added to the cost of the product(s) being purchased. See Delivery Details for postage rates.
Payment Methods: Credit or Debit Card, Paypal, Cheque..
If you choose to pay by credit or debit card, or Paypal, you will be redirected to the Paypal website which processes our credit card and debit card payments securely, and encoded using SSL technology. Paypal is one of the safest ways to pay online, and we do not store any financial details (e.g. credit or debit card numbers) on our own servers or in our own systems. When you confirm your order at the checkout, you will be passed to the Paypal website to complete your transaction securely. On the Paypal website you can either make a payment using your Paypal account, or using your own debit or credit card.
If you choose to pay by cheque, you will receive instructions upon checkout. If you wish to pay by any other method such as online debit transfer, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can also pay over the phone using your Credit or Debit card if you prefer.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your order has been received; if you do not receive an e-mail within 4 hours, please contact us. Your goods will be despatched within 1 working day of receipt of your order, unless the product is unavailable (see Product Availability below).
Product Descriptions & Colour Accuracy
We ensure as best we can that our product descriptions are as full and accurate as possible. However, colour accuracy cannot be guaranteed: not only is it very difficult to photograph fabrics, threads and other items with an accurate colour rendition (colours differ in flash photography, outdoors, depending on lighting etc) but computer display monitors also vary which makes it impossible for us to standardise what all of our customers can see on their screen.
We are aiming to list matching zips, threads and fabrics under "Additional Information" for each product. But if you need any colour matching advice in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are also happy to send out fabric samples, which can be ordered here.
All products are subject to availability. If an item is temporarily out of stock we would hope to have the product back in stock within 3 weeks (in the case of patterns from the USA) or within 2 weeks if the patterns come from Europe or the UK. You can always e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a pattern and we will e-mail you as soon as they are back in stock. In the case of fabrics we will always re-order if they are still in stock at Liberty. Again if you want to reserve stock or if you have any questions regarding delivery times, do not hesitate to contact us.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. All content available on the website (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, trademarks, logos, images, design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and software) is the property of Sewbox, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by UK and international copyright and trademark laws. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
5. You may create links to this website's home page, or to other HTML pages on this website, from other websites. You must notify us if you do so and also ensure that this does not give rise to any copyright or trademark infringements. You are not permitted to link to any documents, graphics or other items directly.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
8. Nothing contained in these Terms & Conditions affects or will affect your statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.