The Stitch Festival 23rd-26th March 2023
We are delighted to be showcasing and selling our huge selection of lovely Liberty fabrics at The Stitch Festival.
The Stitch Festival is from Thursday 23rd March for 4 days to Sunday 26th March at The Business Design Centre, Islington, London. This is an excellent venue and opening times are 10am to 17.30 hrs on Thurs to Sat and 10am to 15.00 hrs.
As you enter via the Main Entrance on the Ground Floor we are on the right hand side on our usual Stand B30. This area is signposted as The Village Green.
We will have a huge selection of Liberty prints on the Stand, including:
- the new SS23 Liberty Tana Lawn fabric 'Beauty & Chaos' collection
- Also all the classic Tana Lawns such as Ianthe, Betsy, Capel, Wiltshire and so many more.
- a selection of Liberty Organic Tana Lawns
- Liberty Needlecord (100% cotton)
- Liberty Jersey
- Liberty Lantana (80% cotton/20%wool)
- Liberty Quilting Cottons, literally hundreds of Fat Quarters across the Lasenby collections
- plus some additional fabric bases
All at Amazing Show Prices!! so do come and see us.
We will also have Liberty Dressmaking Patterns and Hot Patterns USA
Here are some of the gorgeous Liberty Tana Lawn prints we will have on the Stand.
Learn a new skill! Over 230 hands on Workshops. Check out The Stitch Festival website here
Exhibitor Stands covering Sewing, Knitting, Crochet, Crafting and much more.
Book your tickets now.