Latest Liberty Lasenby Cottons - The Emporium Collection
The 'Emporium Collection' is the latest range to be released in the Liberty Lasenby Cottons, quilting collection from Liberty Fabrics.
The fabrics are inspired by the historic architecture and interiors of Liberty’s iconic London flagship store. The Emporium Collection’s eclectic mix of floral, paisley and geometric designs draw from ornately carved wooden details, hand-crafted tilework, and the flagship’s beautiful flower stall.
The collection is available in three distinct colour stories, perfect for the modern interior. Each colour story reflects a different facet of the magnificent store.
- Regal blue and mustard give a nod to the tiled interiors,
- while an exuberant multicolour story is inspired by the oriental rug room.
- Finally, a monochromatic colour story is balanced with soft pink highlights, paying homage to Liberty’s timbered exterior.
There are 11 prints across each of the 3 colour palettes
- Blues and Mustard
Available to buy by the Fat Quarter, half metre, 1 metre or several metres. Or treat yourself to a pack
- 33 pack (1xFat Quarter of each of the prints in the collection) on offer at £123.75
- 3 choices of the 11 pack in Monochrome, Blues or Brights & Jewel (1xFat Quarter of each of the 11 prints in each of the colourways) Each 11 pack on offer at £41.25
- Fabric is normally priced at £16/M. On Special Introductory offer £15/M
(Not intended for Children's sleepwear)