Just a very quick note to let you know that I have some more Hot Patterns in stock…
- Metropolitan Superfly Skirts
- Metropolitan Urbanista! Coat-Dress
- Metropolitan Sweater Dress, Cardigan & Top
- Plain & Simple Iconic Shirtdress
- Riviera Croisette Skirt
- Classix Nouveau Divide & Conquer Culottes
- Classix Nouveau Pants to Die For
- Vintage Deco Vibe Neat & Sweet Blouse
- Vintage Artful Dodger Virtue Dress
- Vintage BoHo-De-Luxe Peasant Tops
For those of you new to Hot Patterns, the Vintage BoHo-De-Luxe Peasant Tops is an especially good one to start with as it is rated Beginner.
Some pictures of the new patterns below.
I also wanted to give you a quick update on my wedding-dress-to-christening-gown story, as I know I’ve been a bit quiet on that front since announcing my intentions!! Well, I haven’t changed my mind. I’ve just been super busy.
But today I finally took my seam unpicker to the dress. Somehow, that doesn’t sound quite as exciting as taking my scissors to the dress, but it was far less frightening. I’ve unpicked the bodice of the dress from the skirt. I know that doesn’t sound like much, but it felt like a huge step forward. It feels like I’ve finally gotten the wheels in motion and now I can move forwards.