Kwik Sew have generously donated a copy of their classic Sewing for Baby book, along with three baby sewing patterns, to give away on this blog to two lucky winners! The prizes are…
Sewing for Baby – book of master patterns
One lucky person will win this classic book which contains master patterns to create a baby’s whole wardrobe, as well as a whole host of nursery items. You can read my review of the book here.
Three sewing patterns for baby
Another lucky person will win this bundle of three baby sewing patterns from Kwik Sew:
- Kwik Sew 3309 – baby hat, trousers and tops. You can read my review here or view the pattern details here.
- Kwik Sew 3035 – baby sundress and knickers, playsuit and hats. View pattern details here.
- Kwik Sew 3734 – sling carrier, breastfeeding cover and swaddling blanket. View pattern details here.
I am a big fan of Kwik Sew sewing patterns as they contain incredibly clear, easy to follow instructions, and the patterns are really well drafted. All of these prizes are completely suitable for beginner sewers – and if you don’t have a baby yourself, why not enter anyway and if you win you can sew something as a gift for a friend or relative with a little one?
To enter, you can do any of the following. Each of these will be treated as a separate entry so you can enter up to 5 times to increase your chances of winning!
- Enter a comment on this blog post
- Blog about the competition (and comment under this blog post to let me know you have)
- Tweet / Re-tweet about the competition (make sure to include @sewbox in the tweet so that I know)
- Post a review of Sewbox on our Facebook reviews page
- Upload a photo to the Sewbox Flickr group of something you’ve made using either fabric, sewing patterns or other items from the Sewbox shop
The competition will close on Friday 20th August at 12 noon, and two lucky winners will be drawn at random from all of the entries. I will try to announce the winners that afternoon.